Amsterdam

Amsterdam : I am sterdam

When I finished my bachelor I came in Amsterdam for a master.

Amsterdam is multicultural city where you can find all kinds of people. What I really love here is that with all the coffee shops, the red light district and gay bars, people are free to make their decisions in life without being criticized at all. I also expected  Dutch people would be cold and serious but actually they are much friendlier than I thought.
There is always so much to discover and explore in the city!  I really like Leidseplein and the Spui. A few days ago I also discovered a cafe called Cafe de Jaren near the Multplein, which in summer has a big terrace over the canal and it's really beautiful! There are more than 50 museums in the city, so there is something for everyone.

 When I first came to Amsterdam I was surprised by the multicultural character of the city and its energy!



The Hash, Marihuana and Hemp Museum


Dam
                            




Comments

  1. Before I got married I went to Amsterdam, loved it. Such a lively city and very different to where I live. You much go see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbor is from Holland and he brags about his homeland all of the time. About a year ago I actually got to make a short visit to Amsterdam. The people there were very friendly. (I'll never admit that to my neighbor...I like to give him a bad time) I only wish that I could have gotten to see more. I understand that just beyond the city limits there are all kinds of wonderful things to see and do. Thanks for the article. It’s interesting, in my limited travelsI have seen three marijuana museums. I think they must be trendy and i wonder how many there are in the world

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts