Cyprus

When you are traveling maybe one of the most difficult part is to try to give a very clear picture of the place you have visited, to someone that wasn't there. That is actually the reason why we (the writers of this blog) we accompanied the articles with photos and in some case with videos.

But in the case of Cyprus for the first time I visited the island three words I had in mind: Hot, Beautifull, Summer.

LCA airport







Old school only for girls
Old Market






Pisouri
*Of course, there many others describe Cyprus among them the "division" but only the people who are living in Cyprus could and should solve this matter. I hope one day to see Cyprus united.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this post about Cyprus! Not many people have been there. I got to travel there in 2009 and you are right; it's a beautiful, but hot place! The people are very friendly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had no idea Cyprus looked like that. Stunning. Thanks for sharing these photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that the best time to visit is either the fall or spring. Summer heat can be oppressive there. My mother went there and except for the heat, she loved the place. It is on my bucket list for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos on cyprus,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I studied in Cyprus and I had an amazing stay, glad to see you enjoyed your stay... once you stay some time there you get used to it, like everywhere else

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts