Boxholm


I think the real beauty of this world is being hidden in small places or villages. Of course, if you are living in such a place you feel a bit alone and you don't have much things to do, especially this feeling became bigger if you are staying in a village for example for a long time.

This time I would like to give you a "picture" of my village, Boxholm. I refer as Boxholm with the term "my" not because I am here for a long time, neither because I have grown up here, just because I am here since September.

Where is Boxholm? (Nice question thought)

View Larger Map  
As you can see from the map (Thanks Google) is quite close to Linkoping (Quite famous and big student city) actually is 30 minutes by train and is a very good choice to live there if you can't find a house in Linkoping or if you don't have much money for accommodation.

So lets explore Boxholm enough talking ;)  

The train Station


OVAKO office

Old factory


Abandoned rail tracks
Spring
A very nice House




Old Church
Live in Boxholm



Comments

  1. I used to visit Sweden a lot, but I never got to Boxholm! Looks like a lovely little town like all of Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, a bit quiet but lovely indeed ;)

      Delete
    2. Ahh, it looks like a dream, with all the snow scenes. It's always interesting to read little slices of life from out of the way places. I assume you're a student? At least there's lots happening on campus, and then you can go home to your quiet little place on the map. Whenever I visit Europe I dream of living in a place like this. But then I come home and realize this is where I belong. Thanks for your great pictures.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts